Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions apply to anyone who visits the website bitsale.com or otherwise uses the services of Bitsale.
These general terms and conditions apply to all services of Bitsale. The terms and conditions are accessible to anyone and are included on the website of Bitsale.
By placing an order, you confirm that you accept the terms and conditions for supply and payment. Bitsale reserves the right to change its supply and/or payment terms & conditions after the duration of the agreement has expired. Unless agreed to otherwise in writing, any general or specific terms & conditions by third parties will not be acknowledged by Bitsale.
1. Buying cryptocurrencies
The market rate of the cryptocurrencies fluctuate; the values vary at any given moment. Bitsale does not guarantee the future value of any cryptocurrency in any way.
- 1.1 Bitsale uses current market rates that can vary at any given moment.
- 1.2 Always enter your own address when buying cryptocurrencies. By entering an address that is not your own, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 1.3 A processed payment is not reversible. It is your own responsibility to enter in all the required information correctly.
- 1.4 In the event of suspicion of abuse or fraud, Bitsale reserves the right to suspend transactions until the legitimacy of the transaction has been verified.
2. Warranty and conformity
Bitsale guarantees that the products and/or services meet the conditions of the agreement, the specifications mentioned in the offer, the reasonable demands of reliability and/or usefulness and fulfill the legal rules and statutory regulations valid on the date of effect of the agreement.
- 2.1 The buyer is obligated to immediately inspect the delivered goods upon receipt. If it is determined that the delivered goods are wrong, defective or incomplete, the buyer must first report this to Bitsale by e-mail. Any defective or incorrectly delivered goods can and must be reported in writing to Bitsale at the latest by 2 weeks after delivery.
- 2.2 If complaints by the buyer are found to be legitimate by Bitsale, Bitsale will, at its own discretion, either replace the goods at no cost or enter into a written agreement with the buyer for compensation, with the understanding that Bitsale’s liability, and therefore the compensation of damages, will be restricted to up to the invoice amount for the goods concerned. Any liability of Bitsale for any form of damages is excluded, including additional compensation for damages in any form whatsoever, compensation for indirect damages or consequential damages for lost profits.
- 2.3 Bitsale is not liable for damages caused by intent or by gross negligence on the part of subordinate personnel members.
- 2.4 This guarantee does not apply if:
- A) and as long as the buyer is in default towards Bitsale;
- B) the delivered goods were exposed to unusual circumstances or were otherwise not treated properly or handled in conflict with the instructions of Bitsale;
- C) the defect is entirely or partially the consequence of statutory conditions stipulated or to be stipulated by the government in relation to the nature or quality of the product or service.